The Art-Music Forum
October 27, 2021, 07:50:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A place to discover and discuss a wide range of composers and music (both familiar and forgotten), recordings, broadcasts, books and art. Register, contribute and explore!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Administration update

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Administration update  (Read 257 times)
Lionel Harrison
Level 7

Times thanked: 83

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2021, 07:33:56 am »

Our longtime forum member Albion has graciously agreed to join the administration of the forum. I hope this will allow for more timely action on any issues that may arise and more proactive action on reviving the forum. I've been pleased to administer the forum since Colin's abrupt departure but I really don't have the time to stay on top of everything consistently. I've had some time over the past week or two to make suggested changes to the home page and provide numerous files for Albion to add to his splendid British and Irish Music Archive, but a new project is going to take up more of my time soon. This forum deserves to survive and prosper, and I certainly will still be here, but I won't be able to devote the attention that it deserves and I hope Albion's energy and passion will help keep it going!

Maris

Thank you for your sterling service to the forum, Maris and may I wish you the very best of luck with your new project. Even though you will be handing over some administrative responsibility to Albion (another splendid fellow, by all accounts!) I do hope you still find time to make frequent contributions to the message boards. We need to hear your opinions if the forum is, as you say, to survive and prosper.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: