The Art-Music Forum
December 09, 2021, 03:30:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A place to discover and discuss a wide range of composers and music (both familiar and forgotten), recordings, broadcasts, books and art. Register, contribute and explore!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Azarashvili

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Azarashvili  (Read 1183 times)
Latvian
Level 5

Times thanked: 83

View Profile WWW
« on: August 13, 2018, 01:02:49 pm »

This is a most unfortunate situation, but not an uncommon one on many online forums, sadly. As Colin has written, we are being hosted by a free site provider so we have little recourse or leverage to induce them to step in. My understanding is that they have been unresponsive in the past on other matters.

I am also confident that rkhenderson did not post this link with any malicious intent, and am angry and offended by the obscenities directed at him. This forum has been a model of civility for several years -- please let's keep it that way!

My recommendations are these:

Remove the "Azarashvili" thread in its entirity, and perhaps the administration might want to archive some of this subsequent discussion to another thread, without any of the dangerous links.

Everyone should be very cautious about clicking on any links that are even remotely suspicious, especially from URLs that seem to have nothing to do with classical music.

Please immediately report any suspicious link or related activity or problems, to the administration.

Let's see if we can get things back to normal so that we can return to discussing and enjoying music!

Maris
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: