The Art-Music Forum
December 05, 2021, 02:32:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A place to discover and discuss a wide range of composers and music (both familiar and forgotten), recordings, broadcasts, books and art. Register, contribute and explore!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Azarashvili

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Azarashvili  (Read 1183 times)
Admin
Administrator
Level 3

Times thanked: 51

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2018, 10:09:16 pm »

(From Dundonnell):

I am extremely sorry for my belated intervention in this thread. I was away from home on both Thursday and Friday evenings attending concerts at the Edinburgh Festival and only had a look at this particular thread when I noticed the number of posts it had attracted.

I wish I could express anything other than total helplessness.

When I accepted a role as an administrator I did try to explain that I had received absolutely no guidance or advice on "how the site worked". It was therefore inevitable that if anything "went wrong" (in the technical sense) I would prove completely and utterly useless to members. I have absolutely no technical knowledge, let alone expertise. I have to admit that honestly and candidly.

Latvian-one of my fellow administrators- MAY be able to help. I have messaged him as a matter of urgency. His knowledge and experience can only, however slightly, be greater than mine!!

I feel acutely embarrassed to be in this position but I honestly have no idea what I can do to help resolve the situation (apart from a somewhat pathetic appeal to members to try to keep calm and continue to treat each other with respect- in normal circumstances I would of course have deleted the extremely angry second post in this thread but these are not normal circumstances, I understand the reasons for the anger and I will let it stand).

If any member feels that he (or she?) has any possible technical solutions or strategies for tackling the problems described in the posts above then I am more than ready to offer whatever is required (eg administrator rights) if that would help.

I wish that I were able to point to a way forward but I am afraid that I cannot. Maybe Latvian (Maris) can?

My (ashamed) apologies!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: