The Art-Music and Linguistics Forum
July 07, 2022, 06:30:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The James Stuart Channel: a Catalogue of the British Orchestral Music

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The James Stuart Channel: a Catalogue of the British Orchestral Music  (Read 598 times)
Dundonnell
Level 8

Times thanked: 137

View Profile WWW
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:16:06 am »

When I took on this self-appointed task I do not think that I had any real idea of just how much of an incredible collection James Stuart had amassed and just how much music he has actually made available through You Tube.

After 48 hours of virtually non-stop work...I now know Roll Eyes

I have called a halt-hopefully temporarily-although the compositions still missing are from composers of whom I have never heard or are not really to my taste......and the number of such compositions is no more than a small fraction of the number I have listed Grin

Not only am I exhausted Grin...but, more importantly, I now realise how many of these works listed I have not actually downloaded. I need to get down to that task now.....and that will take another huge chunk of time.

....so, a pause!

However, I do hope that members interested in British orchestral music no can us this catalogue to reference what Mr. Stuart has-with such incredible generosity of spirit-made available to his fellow music-lovers.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: