The Art-Music and Linguistics Forum
July 07, 2022, 05:00:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Power of youtube

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power of youtube  (Read 560 times)
t-p
« on: November 17, 2012, 06:53:21 pm »

Thank you ahinton for very interesting post.

I agree with most (I think all) of your points.

This is exactly what distinguished panel discussed in previous International Piano  magazine. We are talking about comment page in International Piano magazine no 16, 2012.

I  just ask you to remember that  I come from an old country and only described my personal experience.

I also agree that women now have preferential treatment. I think people  know that I can say that being of  above mentioned gender.
It came to the point that it is difficult for another gender to make it in this world. I am aware of that.

As I said I agreed with most of what you said. I wanted to know honest opinion about what people think and  I am grateful that you posted yours.
I am very isolated here and need company of fellow musicians. I have to say that we here are less isolated now and have many interesting musicians now.

I hope I am on topic. I am just responding to some points in the previous post.

Some more examples. Schumann fantasia - khatia buniatishvili

Her dress here will not make people object I think (unless someone doesn't like her fashion), but it is definitely not  reviling.

It seems we are talking about people's preferences. This is emotional performance I think?

Dress code is ok here I think (unless someone doesn't like her fashion). I don't know this pianist.
Yulianna Avdeeva - Chopin Scherzo no.1 op.20
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: