The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:41:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hello Again!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Again!  (Read 2000 times)
guest822
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 07:33:16 pm »

Can someone tell me how to add the pictures to my postings?    I see a number of posts that include the photo of the CD jacket... I'd like to do the same.   Thanks

I had to ask about this too and Albion very kindly told me the method. First, you find the photo you want to insert somewhere on the web; right click on it and select "copy image address". Then, come back to this "post reply" box, click on the "Insert Image" button above to produce the square backet img thingy. Position your cursor between the two sets of square brackets, right click and "paste" the image address that you have copied into it.  You can then check by clicking on the "Preview" button below whether it's worked.

Good luck!

;D
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 09:31:47 pm »

like this??

OK   thanks
Report Spam   Logged
Jolly Roger
Level 8

Times thanked: 59

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2022, 11:24:07 am »

Colin:
To say you were missed would be a great understatement. Your musical preferences,knowledge,and gracious manner in which you expressed yourself was a strong motivator for me to be an member in this forum.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: