The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:56:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Administration update

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Administration update  (Read 470 times)
Admin
Administrator
Level 8

Times thanked: 53

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2021, 11:45:04 pm »

Our longtime forum member Albion has graciously agreed to join the administration of the forum. I hope this will allow for more timely action on any issues that may arise and more proactive action on reviving the forum. I've been pleased to administer the forum since Colin's abrupt departure but I really don't have the time to stay on top of everything consistently. I've had some time over the past week or two to make suggested changes to the home page and provide numerous files for Albion to add to his splendid British and Irish Music Archive, but a new project is going to take up more of my time soon. This forum deserves to survive and prosper, and I certainly will still be here, but I won't be able to devote the attention that it deserves and I hope Albion's energy and passion will help keep it going!

Maris
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest128
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 05:40:39 pm »

So do we just let bygones be bygones in regards to Colin's ignominious abandonment of the forum and his responsibilities to it?

One recalls the quite overweening moralistic abuse he directed towards Sydney Grew during the previous chaotic Administrative transition here for essentially the same offense he subsequently executed himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: