The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kos-Anatolsky Piano concerto n°2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kos-Anatolsky Piano concerto n°2  (Read 289 times)
Toby Esterhase
Level 7

Times thanked: 117

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2018, 01:45:49 am »

Courtesy of Mr.Hibbard it should be only for download here:
https://allmusiclife.com/7883415-oleg-krishtalskij-krashe.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Balapoel
Level 2

Times thanked: 24

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 02:26:08 am »

I don't know - I'm appreciative, but I don't plan on a required registration for a Russian website. Is it possible to upload it to a normal download site like mediafire?
Report Spam   Logged
Toby Esterhase
Level 7

Times thanked: 117

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 02:52:48 am »

I don't know - I'm appreciative, but I don't plan on a required registration for a Russian website. Is it possible to upload it to a normal download site like mediafire?
Dear Balapoel
Truly i don't know it's quite difficult to find .Last month i found cd physical but someone was faster than me.
Best
Report Spam   Logged
soundwave106
Level 2

Times thanked: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 03:49:02 am »

It does seem that the company that made this CD no longer exists. Unfortunately the linked site is dodgy (Malwarebytes flagged it as attempting to hijack) so I would not recommend visiting there to download.

A couple people have posted Kos-Anatolsky piano concertos to Youtube but it's a bit confusing, because two different pieces are labeled as "Piano Concerto 1". One of them is here:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

The other Piano Concerto 1 on Youtube is here:

Clearly different pieces, so at least one of these links has the wrong title. Based on runtimes and the little credits / hints posted I'm guessing the first "Piano Concerto 1" is actually same piece as the Piano Concerto 2 on the disk but I'm not 100% certain.
Report Spam   Logged
Dundonnell
Level 8

Times thanked: 137

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 08:58:03 am »

Obviously our advice on here is not to use any site which is suspected of being "dodgy"- for whatever reason. The net is becoming a dangerous place these days with all manner of traps awaiting the unwary!
Btw: we have no problem with cds which came from companies which no longer exist. That position would obviously change were the cd to be subsequently reissued by another company.
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 10:10:27 pm »

Yes  thanks for posting that.   Yes, everyone be careful when you go to these links, esp. the Russian ones... there was a rather nasty bug on one of those.....Usually the youtube are safe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: