The Art-Music Forum
October 16, 2018, 03:09:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare (non-copyright) recordings, and discuss all the Arts in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight. To participate, simply log in or register.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The recovery of our hacked forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The recovery of our hacked forum  (Read 118 times)
guest54
« on: October 09, 2018, 08:28:11 am »

It is very unfortunate, but this forum has been taken over by a couple of unauthorised members.

Some one hacked the forum password, but no one will admit having done so.

The hacked password did somehow get into the hands of Dundonnell, who is sitting on it and refusing to reveal it to any one!

The rebels do not appear to be open to negotiation, and their motives and agenda are quite unknown.

So, as from to-day the 9th of October, Latvian and Dundonnell are expelled from this forum. They are now no longer members, and have no right to post anything here as members.

What has to happen next is a forum recovery. Further details will be given here in a day or two, and I will be consulting with members.

Copyright: Please note that the name "Art-Music Forum" and much of the introductory material lie under my own copyright.

Of course all this trouble can be avoided simply by giving me the pirate password, to the possession of which I am without a doubt entitled.

S.G. - forum founder and owner

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: