The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:48:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Vincent D'Indy: Andante pour piano et violon (1876)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vincent D'Indy: Andante pour piano et violon (1876)  (Read 164 times)
guest140
« on: February 28, 2017, 07:04:59 am »

I recently found an autograph manuscript of a previously unknown and therefore unpublished composition for violin and piano by Vincent D'Indy. I am now preparing the release of the score through my website. If you followed my activities over the last years you may note that a work from 1876 does not fit to my normal interests. To make matters worse Vincent D'Indy did not compose a work for violin and orchestra at all, so I am not familiar with him so far. And now you come into play. I already created a subpage about Vincent D'Indy on my website. I wrote a short biography and some facts about the "Andante". If you have the time and interest (any maybe you are a D'Indy aficionado or expert) I would be grateful if you stop by at my website and point me any errors and missing information. And perhaps you have some interesting thoughts and additions I could include.

Here is a direct link to the page: http://www.tobias-broeker.de/rare-manuscripts/vincent-d-indy/

Best,
Tobias
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest377
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 03:01:16 pm »

ok will do.   Chandos did a cycle a while back of his complete orchestral works... now I see that Naxos is doing the same.
Report Spam   Logged
guest140
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 03:09:31 pm »

The score is now online and can be downloaded free of charge!

Best,
Tobias
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: