The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Finnish Music

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finnish Music  (Read 4894 times)
Wiktorio30Poland
Level 3

Times thanked: 26

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2014, 12:58:15 pm »

I am preparing a list of finnish works, which I can upload for Yours. I am sure, that many of them some people have, but maybe some not, so I will proove to make Your database richer maybe.

I have found Siikajoki, Divertimento and Sininen Helmi (all works of Melartin). Now I will see if the record quality of these works is listenable. Than I proove to upload them. ;-)

I have also a please. Could somebody reupload the Symphony of Vaino Raitio and Symphony of Tovio Kuula because the links are dead.

Greetings to You all.

Report Spam   Logged
Jolly Roger
Level 8

Times thanked: 59

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 11:31:08 pm »

I am preparing a list of finnish works, which I can upload for Yours. I am sure, that many of them some people have, but maybe some not, so I will proove to make Your database richer maybe.

I have found Siikajoki, Divertimento and Sininen Helmi (all works of Melartin). Now I will see if the record quality of these works is listenable. Than I proove to upload them. ;-)

I have also a please. Could somebody reupload the Symphony of Vaino Raitio and Symphony of Tovio Kuula because the links are dead.

Greetings to You all.

The Mellartin pieces would be a great addition..thank you and good luck..
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:07 pm »

Source:
Label:BIS – LP 189
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album
Released:1980

I observed this reference in the Finnish downloads section... I would be careful here.. all BIS LPs have been released onto CD, which means it is still a commercial recording.....  just saying ..

Dave
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: