The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:53:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Glyndebourne relay: L'heure espagnole/L'enfant et les sortilèges

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glyndebourne relay: L'heure espagnole/L'enfant et les sortilèges  (Read 364 times)
guest2
« on: August 22, 2012, 02:07:18 am »

Once again thanks for drawing attention to those items from the Guardian! I have now downloaded the "Heure Espagnole" (1,577,744,688 bytes), but "l'Enfant et les Sortilèges" does not appear to be there yet - perhaps it will be made available subsequently.

Thanks to Mr. McGowan, the Guardian, Arte live-web, etc., I have now amassed a considerable collection of opera videos. Until a year or two ago I knew few operas, finding incomplete the experience of listening to the music alone. For me, being able to see the action in a video makes all the difference when it comes to conveying the composer's intentions. What did Wagner say about the "total work of art"? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesamtkunstwerk
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: