The Art-Music Forum
November 14, 2019, 04:16:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare (non-copyright) recordings, and discuss all the Arts in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight. To participate, simply log in or register.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

British and Irish Music

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British and Irish Music  (Read 21075 times)
guest2
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 10:52:07 am »

. . . Hopefully everything should work pretty much as before - please let me know if there are any problems: I've spent the day moving files around and creating brand-new folders so it is entirely within the bounds of possibility that one or two items may have erred and strayed ...

Many thanks to Albion for indexing that magnificent collection! At the end of his first post I see two lines: "The Music" and "The Catalogue". The link on the first line leads to an index to the above-mentioned magnificent collection, and it works very well. I will spend many pleasant hours exploring it (and I have a few bits and pieces I will contribute to it). But the link on the second line leads to a display of 51 separate pages, each of which is blank! What should those pages contain, and have you any idea of what has gone wrong? I use the FireFox browser. Does it require some separate application?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: