The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:12:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Zolotareyov's Cello Concerto - Moscow Regional SO

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zolotareyov's Cello Concerto - Moscow Regional SO  (Read 2110 times)
guest128
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 02:21:52 pm »

Fantastic - would love to see it, thanks!

Even a year later than promised, - yes. ;)
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2019, 05:30:50 am »

Actually, you can order the Cello Concerto yourself.   Just go to your local library and request the score thru ILL (Interlibrary Loan system)  I would look it up in the WorldCat and give them the info and your local library can order the score for you. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest224
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2019, 10:59:06 am »

Yes... thank you for the reminder...    I just got the score down from my bookshelf.   I will have some time over the Holidays to get it done.

Actually, you can order the Cello Concerto yourself.   Just go to your local library and request the score thru ILL (Interlibrary Loan system)  I would look it up in the WorldCat and give them the info and your local library can order the score for you. 

But David, as the score sits on your bookshelf, as you said, and is presumably just feet from you as we type, wouldn't it be very much in keeping with the spirit of this forum for you simply to scan and upload it? As an aspiring moderator I am sure you agree with that.  More environmentally friendly too, as a bonus. Unless, that is, you don't have it after all?

The other consideration, of course, is that some members on here live in jurisdictions whose libraries do not participate in the Interlibrary Loan system, so you really would be doing them - and music -  the most tremendous favour.
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2019, 02:16:55 pm »

OK  I will do it then.
Report Spam   Logged
guest224
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2019, 07:32:04 pm »

OK  I will do it then.

Awesome, that's great!
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 11:47:18 pm »

its now posted in the Rare Scores section.  The piano part is really pretty easy.   Enjoy !!
Report Spam   Logged
guest377
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2020, 06:53:19 pm »

Fantastic - would love to see it, thanks!

Even a year later than promised, - yes. ;)

Greg it is posted in the rare scores folder.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: