The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Romanian Music Archive on the Romanian National Heritage Institute website

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romanian Music Archive on the Romanian National Heritage Institute website  (Read 252 times)
mugurdavid
Level 1

Times thanked: 1

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2013, 07:30:50 pm »

A large archive of Romanian music could be found on the Romanian National Heritage Institute website at audio.cimec.ro.

Also, on the same website, a (very partial, but interesting) database of Romanian music could be searched at  http://www.cimec.ro//Muzica/Creatii/selFond.asp.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jolly Roger
Level 8

Times thanked: 59

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 03:29:37 am »

A large archive of Romanian music could be found on the Romanian National Heritage Institute website at audio.cimec.ro.

Also, on the same website, a (very partial, but interesting) database of Romanian music could be searched at  http://www.cimec.ro//Muzica/Creatii/selFond.asp.
Mugardavid: Thanks for the excellent lead to the archives of Romanian music. Romania has a treasure trove of music..
So much unheard music I am anxious to hear.
Report Spam   Logged
misomosi
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:48 pm »

I just registered in this forum. I found it while searching for romanian music and somehow the query terms led me to a post of you David Mugur.

You know what, I was beggining to think that I am the only obsessed with this topic! I also found this audio.cimec.ro long time ago and downloaded most of the mp3's linked by the site. Today I found something more, bestmusic.ro has quite a few recordings and biographies of not so well known composers.

Anyway, I will be checking this forum from time to time from now on, that's sure. In the meantime you can check my blog where I started sharing some music I own or found on the www.

(Now follows just a short message in romanian)
și a-propos, sunt romān. student īn Franța. poate că doru' de casă mă face să caut muzică romānească  ;)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: