The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Several rare Serbian symphonies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Several rare Serbian symphonies  (Read 371 times)
ttle
Level 3

Times thanked: 10

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:39:27 pm »

In the night of Wednesday (July 10) to Thursday (July 11), the Night Promenade program of Radio Beograd 3 shall offer a most exciting programme for anyone interested in Serbian orchestral music:
http://www.rts.rs/page/radio/sr/story/1466/Radio+Beograd+3/1356832/No%C4%87ne+promenade+%28sreda%2C+10.+-+%C4%8Detvrtak%2C+11.+jul%29.html
It shall include, among others, Dragutin Čolić's Symphony in G, Božidar Trudić Symphony in one movement, Vitomir Trifunović's Symphony No. 3, plus a number of concerti and other symphonic works.

It is very unlikely that I can record it, but if anyone else feels like doing so and uploading files here, I would certainly not be the only grateful one :)

Live webcast: http://www.rts.rs/admin/download/files/cms/attach?id=394
(beware, clicking on the link prompts a request for confirmation, at least for me)
Time: 1:00am - 5:00am CET
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest140
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:58:11 pm »

Hmm, the timings are very rough or the works are incomplete. My Trifunovic violin concerto recording lasts 22 minutes. In the program schedule only 15 minutes are offered for the Trifunovic...
Report Spam   Logged
guest145
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 10:52:01 pm »

It is very unlikely that I can record it, but if anyone else feels like doing so and uploading files here, I would certainly not be the only grateful one Smiley

Likewise!
Report Spam   Logged
ttle
Level 3

Times thanked: 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 04:37:34 pm »

Well, good surprises do happen sometimes and I managed to record most of the programme. I shall upload files over the weekend. The timings provided by Radio Beograd are often a bit inaccurate. The recording of Trifunović's violin concerto is the "usual" one, at a little over 22 minutes.
Report Spam   Logged
Jolly Roger
Level 8

Times thanked: 59

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:47:42 am »

Well, good surprises do happen sometimes and I managed to record most of the programme. I shall upload files over the weekend. The timings provided by Radio Beograd are often a bit inaccurate. The recording of Trifunović's violin concerto is the "usual" one, at a little over 22 minutes.
I have tried to navigate the site, but they do not appear to archive their music at all.
If you miss the live concert, you miss the music...or am I wrong? (I hope).
I am especially after all the Sulek I can find..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: