The Art-Music Forum
June 15, 2021, 05:26:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A place to discover and discuss a wide range of composers and music (both familiar and forgotten), recordings, broadcasts, books and art. Register, contribute and explore!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Finnish Music

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finnish Music  (Read 4014 times)
Wiktorio30Poland
Level 3

Times thanked: 26

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2014, 12:58:15 pm »

I am preparing a list of finnish works, which I can upload for Yours. I am sure, that many of them some people have, but maybe some not, so I will proove to make Your database richer maybe.

I have found Siikajoki, Divertimento and Sininen Helmi (all works of Melartin). Now I will see if the record quality of these works is listenable. Than I proove to upload them. ;-)

I have also a please. Could somebody reupload the Symphony of Vaino Raitio and Symphony of Tovio Kuula because the links are dead.

Greetings to You all.

Report Spam   Logged
Jolly Roger
Level 8

Times thanked: 50

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 11:31:08 pm »

I am preparing a list of finnish works, which I can upload for Yours. I am sure, that many of them some people have, but maybe some not, so I will proove to make Your database richer maybe.

I have found Siikajoki, Divertimento and Sininen Helmi (all works of Melartin). Now I will see if the record quality of these works is listenable. Than I proove to upload them. ;-)

I have also a please. Could somebody reupload the Symphony of Vaino Raitio and Symphony of Tovio Kuula because the links are dead.

Greetings to You all.

The Mellartin pieces would be a great addition..thank you and good luck..
Report Spam   Logged
dhibbard
Level 8

Times thanked: 65

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:07 pm »

Source:
Label:BIS LP 189
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album
Released:1980

I observed this reference in the Finnish downloads section... I would be careful here.. all BIS LPs have been released onto CD, which means it is still a commercial recording.....  just saying ..

Dave
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: