The Art-Music, Literature and Linguistics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:15:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare recordings, and discuss the Arts, Literature and Linguistics in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

kleines c

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kleines c  (Read 6243 times)
kleines c
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:24:27 pm »

Science never really paid that well, ahinton!  Well guessed, therefore, Sydney Grew!  What else would I be doing in the City of London?  It is not the sort of thing one would be keen to advertise in these austere times.  Nevertheless, I am more than happy to ransom the odd merchant banker (cockney rhyming slang), both online and off!  At least we now all see eye to eye, and it probably helps everyone understand where I might be coming from.

Sydney Grew will have realised that kleines c takes a keen interest in language, philosophy and the social sciences.  I think that it is important to try and understand the assumptions underlying how we think, how we live, how we work and how we play!  In terms of sport, I play pretty well; in terms of music, I play pretty badly.  Of course, that does not mean I cannot appreciate musicians all the more.  It is just that I belong to another world.

I should also explain, as it might help other posters understand me better, that I first posted online (around 2000) on extremely confrontational forums, where moderators insisted that every point be backed up by an appropriate link.  Therefore, a typical 'c' post will make a point, and then provide a link to back it up for reference.  Next point etc.  Of course, if you are not used to this kind of approach, you might find it disturbing.  I am a part of all that I have met.

http://www.sparknotes.com/poetry/tennyson/section4.rhtml

QED

Anyway, the reason why I have gone to such lengths to explain everything this morning, Sydney Grew, is so that you will see my shortcomings.  I can only offer you all my full and unreserved apologies.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: