The Art-Music Forum
June 19, 2019, 06:18:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here you may discover hundreds of little-known composers, hear thousands of long-forgotten compositions, contribute your own rare (non-copyright) recordings, and discuss all the Arts in an erudite and decorous atmosphere full of freedom and delight. To participate, simply log in or register.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Links to videos of compositions by little-known composers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to videos of compositions by little-known composers  (Read 1819 times)
guest54
« on: September 28, 2018, 02:36:29 am »

"the Dohnanyi, Enescu and Alfano threads (each of which contains commercial recordings)" we are told.

This is NOT TRUE. As far as I know no one has posted any "commercial recordings" on our forum. (A year or two ago an American did post all Shossakovitch's symphonies HERE but they were rapidly and rightly removed.)

What gets posted on You Tube is the business of You Tube and not our business.

Most of us now live in nominally free countries and we are free to inform other members "hey, such and such interesting and rarely heard work has appeared on You Tube and you can listen to it there" (NOT here, I emphasize). I for one have no interest in or knowlledge of the origins of any work that appears on You Tube.

To say that people should NOT be permitted to go off to You Tube and listen to anything they find there would be censorship of the worst kind.

The removal of what are mere hyperlinks to a respected and long-standing American company will simply bring our forum into disrepute.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: